Are you an amateur or professional creator who makes one-of-a-kind artwork and commissions, sculptures, jewelry, pins and buttons? Share your art, apply for Artist Alley.
OREGON CONVENTION CENTER
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Portland, OR 97232
Standard Table – $354
Note: Consists of a 6’ x 5’ space and includes one 6’ skirted table, 2 chairs, 2 exhibitor passes and listing on the official website, official mobile app, and show program guide.
Premium End Cap – $876 each
Note: Consists of a 5’ x 12’ end cap space and includes two 6' skirted tables, 2 chairs, 2 exhibitor passes and listing on the official website, official mobile app, and show program guide.
1. Helpful Guide
- Ultimate Booth Packing Checklist
- Operating Guidelines
- Important Deadlines
- OCC Exhibitor Ordering Guide
2. Exhibitor Service Order Form Deadline Date: TBD
- OCC Electrical Order Form
- OCC Internet Order Form
- OCC Exhibitor Services Pricing – Audio Visual
- OCC Exhibitor Services Pricing – Booth Cleaning
- OCC Exhibitor Services Pricing – Compressed Air and Water
- OCC Plumbing Order Form
- OCC Rigging Order Form
- OCC Telephone Order Form
3. Show Decorator
- Show Decorator Kit - The services portal can be accessed through an email invite you will receive email@example.com. If you are unable to locate the email invite to the system, or have any issue accessing the portal, please reach out via email to Kjohnson@fernexpo.com. General questions regarding services/rentals or other issues may be directed to Ferns exhibitor services hotline 1-800-774-1251 ext 1
4. Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Form Deadline Date: TBD
- EAC Form - This from can be accessed through an email invite you will receive firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to locate the email invite to the system, or have any issue accessing the portal, please reach out via email to Kjohnson@fernexpo.com. General questions regarding services/rentals or other issues may be directed to Ferns exhibitor services hotline 1-800-774-1251 ext 1
1. Extra Exhibitor & Admission Passes
- Insurance Requirements
- Exhibitor Insurance Application
3. Temporary Business Permit
The state of Oregon requires exhibitors to file for a Temporary Business Permit in order to do sales at an event.
How do I apply to be at the show?
When applications are available, click the APPLY NOW button above. Complete the application form and submit payment. Your participation in the show is not guaranteed until show management has approved your application and you have received an acceptance email.
What if my application was not approved?
In the event, your application was not approved by show management your payment/deposit will be refunded.
My application was approved but now I can't attend, can I get a refund?
No, all Exhibitor and Artist Alley payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Can I choose what booth space I get?
Any requests for specific booth locations need to be clearly indicated on your application. We do our best to accommodate requests but cannot provide a guarantee.
Do you provide utilities (power/internet/shipping) for exhibitors?
No, if you require elements like power, internet, shipping, or decorator services you will need to arrange these directly with the venue or show decorator at your expense. Please review the various helpful guides and request forms in the Exhibitor Info and Order Forms section.
Where do I pick up my passes at the show?
You can collect your passes from the Exhibitor Services Desk. The location of this desk will be sent to you in an information packet prior to the show. You can purchase additional passes in advance or at this desk too.
Where will I be able to park/ will you provide free parking?
Most, if not all the venues we use have parking facilities that Exhibitors can use. Details of these facilities will be sent to you in your information packet prior to the show along with details on cost (if any) and how/where you can collect parking passes. Please note that some venues have size/overnight restrictions. In the event your vehicle falls into a restricted category you will need to arrange your own parking.
When can I get access to set up my booth/ can I get early access?
All Exhibitors will be informed of the dates and times for set-up and set down in information packets sent out prior to the show. At some larger venues, you will be assigned a specific date and time for when you can begin setting up your booth. If you require additional time/early access please contact our Exhibitor Team at email@example.com. We try to accommodate requests however we cannot provide guarantees.
When will I get my booth number and move in information?
Approximately 2 weeks prior to the start of the show.
What are the COVID-19 safety measures being taken?
COVID-19 Safety Details for Exhibitors
Updated March 25, 2021
The health and safety of our community has always been a priority at FAN EXPO Portland. As part of the World’s largest event organizer, we have drawn on our global expertise and developed a detailed set of measures to deliver the highest levels of hygiene and safety. This means our exhibitors, guests, sponsors and fans can safely enjoy the full FAN EXPO Portland experience with confidence when it is safe to do so.
FAN EXPO Portland will follow official government and local authority guidance as well as any location-specific regulations.
Due to the evolving nature of the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we are committed to announcing our full Health & Safety plan no later than 30 days before the show. We will post information on our event’s Health & Safety page and there will be a robust communication plan so you will know what to do, bring, pack and plan.
We look forward to celebrating fandom safely with you very soon.
The FAN EXPO Portland Team
Will I be able to rebook space at the show?
Rebook forms for next year’s event will be available from the Exhibitor Services Desk. Special discounted rebook rates apply and you will need to put down a deposit at the time of rebook.
My question is not listed here. Who can I contact?
For all Exhibitor related enquires please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org