FAN EXPO Vancouver’s media team is standing by to assist you with your enquiry. Please contact them directly for these and other enquiries relating to media coverage:
- Background information about FAN EXPO Vancouver
- Interview requests with FAN EXPO Vancouver spokespersons
- Interview requests with FAN EXPO Vancouver guests and partners
- Image and B-roll requests
For media questions, contact our Public Relations team: email@example.com.
Media Accreditation for 2021 opens three months before the show.
Media Accreditation And On-Site Media
FAN EXPO Vancouver has the pleasure of hosting media from around the world. Media accreditation and services are provided to media on assignment to cover FAN EXPO Vancouver. Due to the demand for tickets, the number of Press Passes available is limited and we are not able to approve every request.
For best results, please submit an application for media accreditation no later than one month before the event and provide as much information as possible. Notice of application status will be emailed to applicants no later than one month before the event, or before public tickets sell out. Please review the guidelines for on-site media below before applying and refer to the FAQs if you have any questions.
If you have unanswered questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Important Rules for On-Site Media at FAN EXPO Vancouver
Press Passes must be worn at all times. Respect the responsibility of this pass: follow the rules and ask the on-site Media Team if you have any questions or concerns about your access or activities on-site.
Press & Media FAQ
Popular questions and answers about covering FAN EXPO Vancouver before, during, and after the show.
Projects for commercial use must be pre-approved by the FAN EXPO Vancouver Media Team, and will require media accreditation while on-site. Commercial cameras operating without approval from the Media Team are prohibited and may not be granted access.
If you’re planning to shoot for non-commercial use, please respect the following rules for filming on site:
- Always ask permission before photographing or filming anyone, including other attendees.
- On-camera interviews with FAN EXPO Vancouver Guests are not permitted without media accreditation and arrangement via the Media Team.
- Cameras are not permitted to set up in a fixed position.
- When photographing FAN EXPO Vancouver Guests, please keep a distance of no less than 12 feet.
- Recording panels or other programming is prohibited.
- Stationary lighting, or large obstructive lightboxes are not allowed.
- Pole mounted lights are not allowed.
- The use of selfie sticks is not allowed anywhere on-site.
If you do have any issues while on-site, please ask to be directed to the Media Team table for assistance. We’re here to help, and do our best to make sure you have a great time capturing your experience at FAN EXPO Vancouver!