FAN EXPO Cleveland EXHIBITOR SOCIAL MEDIA TOOL KIT
We are looking forward to coming back to Cleveland and hosting another great event. In addition to our new logo, we’ve prepared some promotional images you can use on your website, social media, and newsletters. Let your customers know you’re going to be at the show!
You may use our logo when you promote your appearance at our show – just make sure you’re using the new logo!
Logo cannot be used on merchandise for sale (i.e. you cannot put our logo on your t-shirts or other merch). Logo cannot be used as an implied endorsement of your product or service.
SAMPLE POSTS FOR YOU TO USE
Make your marketing efforts go further during FANEXPO Cleveland with these tips and tricks.
- Add your aisle and booth number in the post text so people can find you.
- Use the hashtag #FANEXPOCLEVELAND and #FANEXPOCLEVELAND2024 to boost your brand’s post visibility.
- Like, share and retweet posts from celebrities, content creators, artists, and brands who have recently participated or will be participating at FAN EXPO Cleveland.
HERE ARE SOME IDEAS FOR YOUR POSTS:
- We are so excited to announce that we will be at #FANEXPOCLEVELAND2024! Make sure to check out our booth, we'll have some very special exclusives you won't want to miss!
- Only one week until #FANEXPOCLEVELAND2024 and we couldn't be more excited! Come find us on the show floor every day at [booth number]. We can't wait to show you all of the specials and exclusives we have in store for you.
- Our booth is all set up and ready to go! Come and check us out at [booth number]. #FANEXPOCLEVELAND2024
- We’re so excited to be back at #FANEXPOCLEVELAND2024 – come see our booth for show specials and exclusives like…
- Day 1 at #FANEXPOCLEVELAND2024 is complete! It was so much fun meeting everyone today and we can't wait to see what Day 2 has in store for us! Come and visit us tomorrow at [booth number]!
- That's a wrap! We had so much fun at #FANEXPOCLEVELAND2024, thank you to everyone that stopped by our booth! We can't wait to see you all next year.