HOW DO I APPLY TO BE A PROFESSIONAL COMIC GUEST?
Showcase your epic talent and apply to FAN EXPO Chicago for complimentary space as a Featured, Special, or Appearing Comic Book Guest. Spots are limited and the competition is fierce.
Submit an application form, making sure to list all your qualifications and credits and a member of our Comic Creator team will be in touch if you are approved.
If you are interested in attending as a professional guest but are not a comic creator, please complete the application and it will be forwarded to the relevant department for review. This includes authors, editors, producers, even multi-billionaires with secret underground cave headquarters who love dressing up in black and fighting crime.
- Approval for space does not include travel and/or accommodations and should be discussed prior to application with a Guest Coordinator.
- Unless you have been invited by a Guest coordinator, all professionals must apply to FAN EXPO Chicago.
APPROVED PRO COMIC GUESTS WILL RECEIVE:
- One Guest show badge (non-transferable)
- One Guest Companion show badge (non-transferable)
- A table in the Pro Comic area of the show floor
- Appearance listing on the show website and select promotional materials
Additional space can be purchased at regular Artist Alley rates per each additional table requested. Please contact us once your application is approved to discuss purchase options.
Pro Comic table applications are reviewed, and tables are assigned by Kevin Boyd, Comics Relations Coordinator.
Approved guests should be willing to participate in no more than two 45-minute programming events at the show, excluding any events set up by your publisher(s).
- Pro Comic tables do not come with power or internet access.
- The area being tables is approximately 3 – 4 feet and display space is limited.
- Height restrictions for behind table displays and banners is limited to 8 feet.
- Display structures that may block access or infringe on other tables are not permitted.
- Table space is issued only to the artist(s) listed on the application. Tables are not transferable.
- Sale of items not created by the applicant at the table is prohibited.