IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CREW
It’s true! You can get paid to work at FANEXPO Chicago as part of our Crew!
We are recruiting for paid positions roles in the Ticketing Hall, Autographs & Photo Ops Lines, Theater Lines, Info Booth, and more!
We have lots of fun together at the show. You’ll be wearing our shirts, working with our Leads and Show Management, and sharing the fandom!
We are proud to partner with RemX as our staffing agency partner. Keith David and his team from RemX in Dallas, TX have worked with us on our other US shows, and if you’ve met Keith, you know he likes bad jokes and terrible memes. Keith and team will manage the nitty gritty of applications, scheduling, and payroll. They will be your primary contact as a Crew member.
A commemorative FAN EXPO Chicago T-shirt and Crew Lanyard
When off-duty, your badge gives you access to enjoy the event
Meet and connect with people in the industry and make new friends
Common questions about Working with FAN EXPO Chicago
- A FAN EXPO Chicago Crew T-shirt will be provided.
- Casual dress code includes the following: jeans (without rips or tears), khakis, shorts, knee-length skirts, capri pants.
- Footwear – please wear comfortable shoes.
- Cosplay is permitted however your Crew T-shirt must be worn. All costumes must be approved in advance to ensure it does not limit your ability to perform your duties.
- Practice good personal hygiene. Avoid using excessive amounts of perfumes, colognes, and/or hairsprays that may cause a problem for allergy sufferers.
Crew members are responsible for dressing according to this policy for their shifts and checking with supervisors about dress that is appropriate and safe to wear. In the case of a different dress requirement based on an activity or event, crew members are responsible for ensuring they have the appropriate clothes for the shift.