Are you a comic book store? Does your company sell toys, collectibles, games, DVDs, books, apparel or cosplay items? You can apply to be a retailer.
2023 Applications are now open
The BCEC is conveniently located just minutes away from Boston’s major highways and is easily accessible from Boston’s Logan Airport as well as South Station. Whether it’s by car, train, or bus, getting to and from the BCEC couldn’t be easier.
BOSTON CONVENTION & EXHIBITION CENTER (BCEC)
415 Summer St
Boston, MA 02210, USA
1 - 2 Booths – $954.00 each
3+ Booths – $870.00 each
Corner locations – add $125 each
Note: Exhibit space consists of an 10’ x 10’ space and includes one 8’ table (not skirted), 2 chairs, and 2 exhibitor passes.
1. Helpful Guides
- Ultimate Booth Packing Checklist
- Operating Guidelines – Coming Soon
- Important Deadlines – Coming Soon
- Logo Downloads & Social Media Tool Kit – Coming Soon
- Directions to the Facility Loading Docks – Coming Soon
- Local Restaurant Map – Coming Soon
2. Exhibitor Service Order Forms
- BCEC – Electrical Order Form 2023 – Coming Soon
- BCEC – Internet Order Form 2023 – Coming Soon
- BCEC – Levy Exhibitor Catering Menu – Coming Soon
- BECE – Levy Exhibitor Catering Order Form – Coming Soon
- BCEC – Levy Restaurants Sample Request Form 2023 – Coming Soon
- BCEC – Plumbing Services Order Form 2023 – Coming Soon
- BCEC – Rigging Services Order Form 2023 – Coming Soon
- BCEC – Security Services Order Form 2023 – Coming Soon
- BCEC – Telephone Services Order Form 2023 – Coming Soon
3. Show Decorator
- Show Decorator Kit – Coming Soon
- Material & Handling Information – Coming Soon
4. Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Form
- EAC Form – Coming Soon
1. Health & Safety
- Health & Safety Declaration Form – Coming Soon
2. Rules & Regulations
- BCEC Exhibitor Ordering Guide – Coming Soon
- BCEC Exhibitor Rules and Regulations – Coming Soon
- Parking Map – Coming Soon
3. Extra Exhibitor & Admission Passes
- Insurance Requirements – Coming Soon
- Exhibitor Insurance Application – Coming Soon
How do I apply to be at the show?
When applications are available, click the APPLY NOW button above. Complete the application form and submit payment. Your participation in the show is not guaranteed until show management has approved your application and you have received an acceptance email.
What if my application was not approved?
In the event, your application was not approved by show management your payment/deposit will be destroyed.
My application was approved but now I can't attend, can I get a refund?
No, all Exhibitor and Artist Alley payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Can I choose what booth space I get?
Any requests for specific booth locations need to be clearly indicated on your application. We do our best to accommodate requests but cannot provide a guarantee.
Do you provide utilities (power/internet/shipping) for exhibitors?
No, if you require elements like power, internet, shipping, or decorator services you will need to arrange these directly with the venue or show decorator at your expense. Please review the various helpful guides and request forms in the Exhibitor Info and Order Forms section.
Where do I pick up my passes at the show?
You can collect your passes from the Exhibitor Services Desk. The location of this desk will be sent to you in an information packet prior to the show. You can purchase additional passes in advance or at this desk too.
Where will I be able to park/ will you provide free parking?
Most, if not all the venues we use have parking facilities that Exhibitors can use. Details of these facilities will be sent to you in your information packet prior to the show along with details on cost (if any) and how/where you can collect parking passes. Please note that some venues have size/overnight restrictions. In the event your vehicle falls into a restricted category you will need to arrange your own parking.
When can I get access to set up my booth/ can I get early access?
All Exhibitors will be informed of the dates and times for set-up and set down in information packets sent out prior to the show. At some larger venues, you will be assigned a specific date and time for when you can begin setting up your booth. If you require additional time/early access please contact our Exhibitor Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We try to accommodate requests however we cannot provide guarantees.
When will I get my booth number and move in information?
Approximately 2 weeks prior to the start of the show.
Will I be able to rebook space at the show?
Rebook forms for next year’s event will be available from the Exhibitor Services Desk. Special discounted rebook rates apply and you will need to put down a deposit at the time of rebook.
My question is not listed here. Who can I contact?
For all Exhibitor related enquires please contact our team at email@example.com