A perfect opportunity to get that special something signed by your favorite celebrity! Be sure to check out the schedule so you don’t miss out!
What are Autographs?
A perfect opportunity to get that special something signed by your favorite celebrity. Be sure to purchase your autograph ticket in advance to guarantee your chance to meet your hero!
- Each autograph ticket gets you 1 signature on the item of your choice (some restrictions may apply).
- Guest autographs are limited and tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis through Epic Photo Ops (Fan Expo’s official Photo Op & Autograph provider).
- Any remaining autographs will be sold on-site at the Guest’s table.
- Buy now, pay later. Epic Photo Ops now offers Affirm, a service that lets you buy Autographs today and pay in instalments over 3 months. To use it, just select Affirm as your payment method at checkout.
Please note: It is at the discretion of the Guest to pre-sell autographs. Should autographs not be listed for purchase under a Guest’s name, autographs can be purchased directly from the Guest’s table at the event.
- A valid pass to FAN EXPO Boston is required in order to redeem your Autograph ticket.
- For questions or more details, please visit Epic Photo Ops Support.
Why isn’t my favorite celebrity’s autograph listed for sale on Epic’s website?
It is at the discretion of the Guest to pre-sell autographs. Should autographs not be listed for purchase under a Guest’s name, autographs can be purchased directly from the Guest’s table at the event.
I've purchased an autograph, but I don't have a pass to the convention, can I still redeem my Autograph?
Admission to FAN EXPO Boston is required in order to redeem your autograph. If you are planning to purchase autographs, please make sure that you have also purchased the necessary pass to the convention.
Is a selfie included in the price of my autograph?
No, selfies are not included in the price of the autograph. Some Guests may be offering selfies at their table at additional cost.
I purchased an autograph ticket in advance, where do I go?
If you purchased an autograph ticket in advance of the event, simply bring your barcoded receipt to the Guest’s table to redeem for your autograph. Be sure to check the guest’s schedules in advance as to not miss the autograph signing windows.
How do autographs work on-site, is it timed, or do I show up whenever I want?
Your autograph ticket guarantees your autograph for the day that you purchased but is NOT a timed event (as it is for Photo Ops). It is your responsibility to check in at the Guest’s table for their signing schedule to not miss your opportunity to redeem your autograph ticket. Please note that no special considerations will be made for those who purchased in advance (ie – no dedicated lined for pre-sales vs. on-site purchase), unless you are a VIP.
How can I purchase an autograph at the event?
If autographs are still available, you can either purchase directly at the Guest’s table using cash OR you can purchase by credit card from Epic Photo Ops.
If I have a Multi-Day Pass, do I choose the day for my autograph or is it assigned to me?
Autographs tickets are sold per day and must be selected at the time of purchase. Need to make a change to the day selected? Simply contact Epic Photo Ops and they’ll be happy to assist (if other options are still available).