The Volunteer application for Toronto Comicon will be available in January 2023.
Want to know how you can join our dynamic team and what’s involved?
A commemorative Toronto Comicon T-shirt and Crew Lanyard.
Discount in the FAN EXPO Store on exclusive merchandise.
Access to special offers.
When off-duty – your badge gives you access to enjoy the event.
Meet and connect with people in the industry and make new friends.
Common questions about Volunteering at Toronto Comicon.
- A Toronto Comicon Crew T-shirt will be provided.
- Casual dress code includes the following: jeans (without rips or tears), khakis, shorts, knee-length skirts or capri pants.
- Footwear – please wear comfortable shoes.
- Cosplay is permitted; however, your Crew T-shirt must be worn. All costumes must be approved in advance to ensure it does not limit your ability to perform your duties.
- Practice good personal hygiene. Avoid using excessive amounts of perfumes, colognes, and/or hairsprays that may cause a problem for allergy sufferers.
Volunteers are responsible for dressing according to this policy for their shifts and checking with supervisors about dress that is appropriate and safe to wear. In the case of a different dress requirement based on an activity or event, volunteers are responsible for ensuring they have the appropriate clothes for the shift.