What are Photo Ops?
Get the perfect pic with your fave Celebrity Guests taken by a professional photographer.
Each Photo Op includes one 8x10 printed photo.
You can bring up to THREE friends and share the cost of your Photo Op. You can purchase additional prints and/or JPEGs too.
Photo Op space is limited and tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Any remaining Photo Op tickets will also be sold on-site at the show.
- A valid pass to Toronto Comicon is required in order to redeem your Photo Op ticket.
- For questions or more details, please visit Epic Photo Ops Support
PHOTO OPS FAQ
Can I get an Autograph while I'm getting my Photo Op?
The Photo Op time slots are strictly for Photo Ops only. Autographs are not permitted in the Photo Op Area, but you can get an Autograph at the Guest’s table in the Autograph Area!
Can I have a friend with me in the Photo Op?
You can have up to four people (not including the Guest(s)) in the photo at no additional charge. So if you want to bring in three friends, or a spouse, etc., you are more than welcome to!
I have additional questions about Photo Ops; where can I go for help?
Our Photo Op provider is Epic Photo Ops. If you have questions or concerns about Photo Ops (scheduling, fees, refunds, exchanges, etc.), please refer to their FAQs on their website or contact their customer service.
I see a date for the Photo Op I want, but not a time? What gives?
Epic Photo Ops (our Photo Op provider) has an exciting new system that allows YOU to manage your pre-purchased Photo Op times, so you can maximize your experience.
Initially, you will simply select the day you want your Photo Op on. Epic will follow up with you closer to show time and will send you your time and group number. (Group numbers are like zones for boarding a plane: Group 1 goes first; then Group 2; etc.)
If your time/date/group number doesn’t work with your schedule, you can change your own booking to fit your planning for the day. Simply create an account here and you can change your Photo Op tickets to any of the available sessions for that Guest.
NOTE: You will only be able to change between available sessions that are not sold out.
I've purchased a Photo Op, but I don't have a pass to the convention, can I still redeem my Photo Op?
Admission to Toronto Comicon is required in order to redeem your Photo Op. If you are planning to purchase Photo Ops, please make sure that you have also purchased the necessary pass to the convention.
If I have a Multi-Day Pass, do I choose the day for my Photo Op or is it assigned to me?
Photo Ops are purchased per session and not per Guest. For example, if Jeff Goldblum is doing Photo Ops Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, you will need to choose if you’re going to purchase a Friday Photo Op, a Saturday Photo Op, or a Sunday Photo Op.
- You do not need to line up ahead of time for your Photo Ops. You only need to line up for your Photo Op 5-15 minutes beforehand. Lining up more than 15 minutes prior to your Photo Op will result in security asking you to leave the area until it is time for your Photo Op.
- Photo Ops will be available to pre-purchase online. It is highly recommended that you purchase your Photo Ops in advance. If you wait to purchase on-site, then you run the risk of the session selling out.
- Only a limited amount of Photo Ops are available per session. Photo Ops are sold per session as opposed to per Guest. There will be a limited amount of Photo Ops per session. Once a session sells out, you can purchase Photo Ops for the next open session, if available.
- Please do not be late for your Photo Op. Once the Photo Op line is finished, the Guests leave to go back to their Autograph tables or to take breaks. If you arrive after the scheduled start time, and the Guest has left the area, no refunds will be available.
Is an Autograph included in the price of a Photo Op?
No, Autograph fees and Photo op fees are separate.