Looking for tickets for Toronto Comicon? They will be going on sale soon.
Get on our eNewsletter list to be the first to know when they’re available, which Guests will be at the show and, of course, other fan perks like ticket deals.
The Not-So-Small Fine Print
* Seating on a first-come, first-served basis. Excludes Specially Ticketed Events, unless otherwise noted.
- All paid admission tickets (excluding Specially Ticketed Events) can be refunded up until March 1, 2024, at 10 AM ET.
- Refunds will be made for the face value of the ticket at time of purchase, plus any applicable taxes, shipping fees and merchandise add-ons. Service charges are non-refundable.
- To process a refund, log in to your GrowTix account and click 'Refund Product' beside the ticket type you would like to refund.
- For assistance or to refund your shipping, email email@example.com including the following information:
- Transaction ID (this can be found on your purchase confirmation email)
- Name of the Show your purchased tickets for (Toronto Comicon)
- Email address used to purchase tickets
Refund requests made without this information cannot be processed
- Please allow up to 6 weeks for your refund to be processed.
- Toronto Comicon reserves the right to change and/or alter the refund terms and conditions at any time deemed necessary. Decisions related to refunds made by FAN EXPO HQ are final.
- We know it’s disappointing, but guest appearances are subject to cancellation or schedule change at any time. We bring working actors and actresses to the show and their professional schedules can change with very little notice.
- Some Guests may charge additional fees for autographs and photo opportunities. Please double check pricing at the autograph tables or check with staff at Photo Ops.
- Guests will generally appear for the duration of the event, although some may only be available for a shorter amount of time (i.e. a single day). Appearance day(s) will be posted on the website once confirmed by the Guest or their Management.
- All events, panels, autograph sessions and photo opportunities have limited capacities and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, unless otherwise noted.
- Credentials that are lost, damaged, or tampered with cannot be replaced.
- DON’T FEED THE RESELLERS. Counterfeit tickets can ruin your experience. Guarantee the authenticity of your admission by only buying through the official FAN EXPO website or our Box Office at the show.
- Youth (ages 13-17) and Child (ages 6-12) passes have specific ages attached to them, and we may ask to see proof of age if your little Jedi looks to be out of sync with the pass they are wearing. Children aged 5 and under can attend for free and do not require a wristband.
- Our lawyers are making us say this: ticket holder grants to FAN EXPO HQ, entities affiliated with Informa Connect, and their respective agents the unrestricted right and license to use the holder's name, likeness and voice in any production, reproduction, distribution, transmission, publication, public performance, broadcast or exhibition of advertisements, broadcast or telecast of the Event, promotions, contests, photographs taken, or other transmission or reproduction in connection with the Event for any purpose, without compensation.
- Occasionally, we may offer special promotions. These promotions cannot be combined with any other offers or used on previous purchases. Other restrictions may apply.
- Toronto Comicon reserves the right to change and/or alter these terms and conditions at any time deemed necessary.
FAN EXPO HQ treats all attendees including those with accessibility needs with respect & dignity. People with special needs are entitled to the same access as any other attendee.
For the full FAN EXPO Accessibility Policy click here.