CALGARY EXPO takes place at Stampede Park, which is located in beautiful downtown Calgary, Alberta. The main entrance is located at 20 Roundup Way SE
20 Roundup Way SE
Calgary, AB T2G 2W1
BY PUBLIC TRANSIT
The Stampede Park is easily accessible from the Victoria Park LRT Station. You can get to the station using the Dalhousie-Somerset/Bridlewood line. For further Calgary Transit service and fares information, please go to www.calgarytransit.com
- Head west on 16th Avenue NE (Hwy 1)
- Continue on 16th Avenue, past Deerfoot Trail
- Turn left on Edmonton Trail NE
- Continue on 4th Street SE as it crosses the river and turns into 4th Avenue SE
- Turn left onto 1st Street SE
- Turn left onto 12th Avenue SE
- Turn right onto Olympic Way SE
- Arrive at Stampede Park
Stampede Park can be accessed via three main entrances:
- Public entrance located at 25th Ave and 4th Street SE.
- Public entrance located at Olympic Way and 14th ave SE.
- Trade and exhibitors entrance located at Olympic Way and 3rd Street on 14th Ave. SE.
For more information about parking, please visit the facility website.