BY PUBLIC TRANSIT
The Stampede Park is easily accessible from the Victoria Park LRT Station. You can get to the station using the Dalhousie-Somerset/Bridlewood line. For further Calgary Transit service and fares information, please go to www.calgarytransit.com
- Head west on 16th Avenue NE (Hwy 1)
- Continue on 16th Avenue, past Deerfoot Trail
- Turn left on Edmonton Trail NE
- Continue on 4th Street SE as it crosses the river and turns into 4th Avenue SE
- Turn left onto 1st Street SE
- Turn left onto 12th Avenue SE
- Turn right onto Olympic Way SE
- Arrive at Stampede Park
Stampede Park can be accessed via three main entrances:
- Public entrance located at 25th Ave and 4th Street SE.
- Public entrance located at Olympic Way and 14th ave SE.
- Trade and exhibitors entrance located at Olympic Way and 3rd Street on 14th Ave. SE.
For more information about parking, please visit the facility website.