Author Guest Applications are closed for the August 2022, show.
HOW DO I APPLY TO BE A PROFESSIONAL AUTHOR GUEST?
Showcase your epic talent and apply to FAN EXPO Canada for complimentary space in Author Alley as a Professional Author Guest. Spots are limited and the competition is fierce.
Submit an application form, making sure to list all your qualifications and credits and a member of our Literary Guest team will be in touch if you are approved.
If you are interested in attending as a professional guest but are not an author, please complete the Professional Guest Application. This includes filmmakers, editors, producers, even multi-billionaires with secret underground cave headquarters who love dressing up in black and fighting crime.
- Approval for space does not include travel and/or accommodations and should be discussed prior to application with a Guest Coordinator.
- If we are unable to grant you one of the limited comp spaces available, all literary professionals are encouraged to purchase a space through the EXHIBITORS > ARTIST ALLEY menu above.
APPROVED LITERARY GUESTS WILL RECEIVE:
- One Guest show badge (non-transferable).
- One Guest Companion show badge (non-transferable).
- A table in Author Alley on the show floor.
- Appearance listing on the show website and select promotional materials.
Additional space can be purchased at regular Artist Valley rates through the EXHIBITORS > ARTIST ALLEY menu above. Please note on the application that you have a comp table in Author Alley and would like the purchased table(s) adjacent to the comp table, and contact the Content Coordinator (below) to minimize any potential confusion.
Pro Literary table applications are reviewed, and tables are assigned by Bruce MacIntosh, Author Lead.
Approved guests should be willing to present or participate in at least two 45-minute programming events at the show.
- Pro Literary tables do not come with power or internet access.
- Author tables are 6 feet and display space is limited.
- Height restrictions for behind table displays and banners is limited to 8 feet.
- Display structures that may block access or infringe on other tables are not permitted.
- Table space is issued only to the guest(s) listed on the application. Tables are not transferable.
- Sale of items not created by the applicant at the table is prohibited.
Please note: Space is limited so apply early to ensure consideration.