COSPLAY GUEST APPLICATION
Cosplay Featured guest applications are now closed
HOW DO I APPLY TO BE A COSPLAY GUEST?
This application is for Cosplayers seeking to be a Cosplay Featured Guest at FAN EXPO New Orleans 2024. FAN EXPO HQ welcomes cosplayers of all backgrounds, genres, and levels of experience to apply. FAN EXPO HQ is interested in cosplayers who are consistently striving to elevate their craftsmanship skills and emulate characters in their cosplay photography and film.
In order to be considered as an invited cosplay guest at a Fan Expo HQ event, cosplayers should:
- Demonstrate proficiency in one or more aspect of costume construction such as sewing, material work (leather, metals, etc.), specialty material work (Worbla, EVA foam etc.), hair/wigs, makeup or props.
- Have constructed at least 75% of their costumes themselves.
- Have at least two different complete costumes to be worn at the event.
- Be able to participate in multiple programming elements, to be determined by FAN EXPO, at the show.
- Be 18 years of age or older
Please note that the application is for a Professional Cosplay Table only.
INVITED COSPLAY GUESTS WILL RECEIVE:
- One Guest show badge (non-transferable)
- One Guest Companion show badge (non-transferable)
- A table in the Cosplay Guest section. Exact location is determined by show management.
- Appearance listing on the show website and select promotional materials
Approved guests must be willing to participate in programming events at the show, at the discretion of the Programming Coordinator.
Pro Cosplay tables do not come with power or internet access.
The area behind tables is approximately 3 – 4 feet and display space is limited.
Height restrictions for behind table displays and banners is limited to 8 feet.
Display structures that may block access or infringe on other tables are not permitted.
Table space is issued only to the cosplayer listed on the application. Tables are not transferable.
Sale of items not created by the applicant at the table is prohibited.