FAN EXPO Denver's media team is standing by to assist you with your inquiry. Please contact them directly for these and other inquiries relating to media coverage:
- Background information about FAN EXPO Denver
- Interview requests with FAN EXPO Denver spokespersons
- Interview requests with FAN EXPO Denver guests and partners
- Image and B-roll requests
Check back in soon for Media Accreditation applications.
Press passes to FAN EXPO Denver will be made available for the following media outlets:
(A) PRINT MEDIA: Print Media includes local newspapers, national newspapers, college newspapers, magazines, etc.
(B) TELEVISION & RADIO: TV & Radio include AM, FM, Satellite, Local TV, and National TV.
(C) INTERNET PRESS: Passes for Internet Press will be issued on a limited basis making it difficult to grant passes to everyone who makes a request. In order to be considered for Internet Press credentials you must meet the following criteria:
- The website you write for must have been active on the web for at least two years.
- Your website must have at least two verifiable social media pages with more than 2,000 followers each. Pages can be on Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Must have original content updated at least weekly.
- Must appear on at least page two of a Google search for your site.
Internet Press is limited to two passes per web outlet, and both pass holders must work for the website in question and have verifiable credentials.
NOTE: If you are not approved for “free” press credentials, you may still purchase a ticket to the show and report on the show that way. As well, having a press badge does not guarantee any interviews. FAN EXPO Denver is not responsible for setting up interviews with any celebrity guest, authors, artists, or any other special guests attending this event.
5 Important Rules for On-Site Media at FAN EXPO Denver
Media Passes must be worn at all times. Respect the responsibility of this pass: follow the rules and ask the on-site media team if you have any questions or concerns about your access or activities on-site.