The Vokol Group is FAN EXPO Dallas' media team and are standing by to assist you with your enquiry. Please contact them directly for these and other enquiries relating to media coverage:
- Background information about FAN EXPO Dallas
- Interview requests with FAN EXPO Dallas spokespersons
- Interview requests with FAN EXPO Dallas guests and partners
- Image and B-roll requests
Check back in soon for 2023 Media Accreditation applications.
Click HERE to view our branding and usage guidelines.
Media Accreditation And On-Site Media
Thank you for your interest in FAN EXPO Dallas. We are grateful for the support of the media to help us share the news of our events around the world. Our media team is standing by to assist you with your inquiry.
5 IMPORTANT RULES FOR ON-SITE MEDIA AT FAN EXPO DALLAS
Media Passes must be worn at all times. Respect the responsibility of this pass: follow the rules and ask the on-site media team if you have any questions or concerns about your access or activities on-site.
Press & Media FAQs
Popular questions and answers about covering FAN EXPO Dallas before, during, and after the show.
Official projects for commercial use must be pre-approved by the FAN EXPO Dallas Media Team and will require Media Accreditation while on-site. Commercial cameras operating without approval from the Media Team (and, if necessary, granted Media Passes) are prohibited and may not be granted access.
If you’re planning to shoot for non-commercial use, please respect the following rules for filming on-site:
- Always ask permission before photographing or filming anyone, including other attendees.
- On-camera interviews with FAN EXPO Dallas Guests are not permitted without media accreditation and arrangement via the Media Team.
- Cameras are not permitted to set up in a fixed position.
- When photographing FAN EXPO Dallas Guests, please keep a distance of no less than 12 feet.
- Recording panels or other programming is prohibited.
If you do have any issues while on-site, please visit an Information Booth, and ask to be directed to the Media Team table for assistance. We’re there to help, and do our best to make sure you have a great time capturing your experience at the FAN EXPO Dallas!