Job Title: PROP CHECK
Job Location: Miscellaneous Locations
- Work with Police or Security stationed at Prop Check to inspect and tag all props being brought into the event.
- Understand FAN EXPO HQ Prop policy found on our website prior to starting shift.
- Be sure you are using the proper flagging tape color for each day of show.
- Utilize Security and/or Police stationed in the area to de-escalate any upset attendees.
- If you believe a weapon to be real, work with Security and/or Police to have them inspect the weapon and provide instruction on how to proceed.
- Smile and be courteous to all Attendees, Exhibitors, Guests, and Staff.
FAN EXPO HQ:
- ADA Services
- Customer Service/Will Call
- Badge Pick-Up – Staff, Crew, Exhibitor, Press, and Guest
LOCATIONS TO KNOW:
- INFO BOOTH(S) AND/OR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- NEAREST PUBLIC RESTROOM
- FIRST AID LOCATION(S)
- VIP & ULTIMATE LOUNGES
- FAN EXPO HQ
- PRE-PURCHASE MERCHANDISE PICK UP
Lost Child / Found Parent – Whether a child is lost, or a parent is looking for their child, please work with your Lead to bring the child or parents to the Show Office or nearest Information Booth. Once there, have someone with a radio alert Security of the situation and your location. When utilizing a radio, please refer to a child you have in your possession as “LOST PACKAGE IN POSSESSION” and “LOST PACKAGE” when you have the parents looking for a child. DO NOT UTILIZE NAMES OVER RADIO.
Medical Emergency – Flag down the nearest Security Guard or your Lead. DO NOT call 911.
Important Golden Rule: If you do not know the answer to a question, ask your Lead or politely direct the attendee to the Info Booth, Customer Service or provide them directions on how to download the app and visit our website.