Job Title: MOVE-IN CREW
Job Location: Miscellaneous Locations
- Assisting Operations team with show set up.
- Unpacking and setting up of show supplies
- Distribution and Inventory of signage
- Role includes physical demands such as standing on your feet for prolonged periods of time, pushing, pulling, and lifting loads and boxes up to 50lbs.
- No Children under the age of 16 are allowed on the show floor during Move-In.
- All Exhibitors, Staff and Crew must wear closed toe shoes during Move-In.
LOCATIONS TO KNOW:
- NEAREST RESTROOM
- FIRST AID LOCATION(S)
- EXHIBITOR DESK
Lost Child / Found Parent – Whether a child is lost, or a parent is looking for their child, please work with your Lead to bring the child or parents to the Show Office or nearest Information Booth. Once there, have someone with a radio alert Security of the situation and your location. When utilizing a radio, please refer to a child you have in your possession as “LOST PACKAGE IN POSSESSION” and “LOST PACKAGE” when you have the parents looking for a child. DO NOT UTILIZE NAMES OVER RADIO.
Medical Emergency – Flag down the nearest Security Guard or your Lead. DO NOT call 911.
Important Golden Rule: If you do not know the answer to a question, ask your Lead or politely direct the attendee to the Info Booth, Customer Service or provide them directions on how to download the app and visit our website.