Job Title: GUEST RELATIONS – LIAISON
Job Location: Celebrity Autograph Area
- Sit at signing table with Guest
- Provide cash handling duties for autograph/table photo sales at signing tables.
- Track sales of autographs, table photos and voice recordings for guests and show team.
- Monitor Guest’s individual schedule and inform guest/agent of any changes or requests.
- Assist in stocking/organizing supplies for signing areas
- Communicate any relevant expectations for Guest signing experience to attendees (i.e., no photos at the table unless purchased in advance).
- Provide impeccable communication and service to Guests, acting on behalf of FAN EXPO HQ
- ADA: Attendees are invited to have a member of their party stand in line for them while awaiting their turn.
- No Crew member “owns” their position with a certain Guest. You may be moved around to a different guest based on experience and guest schedules.
LOCATIONS TO KNOW:
- INFO BOOTH(S) AND/OR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- GUEST PRIVATE RESTROOM
- NEAREST ATM
- FIRST AID LOCATION(S)
- FOOD COURT
- GUEST GREEN ROOM
Lost Child / Found Parent – Whether a child is lost, or a parent is looking for their child, please work with your Lead to bring the child or parents to the Show Office or nearest Information Booth. Once there, have someone with a radio alert Security of the situation and your location. When utilizing a radio, please refer to a child you have in your possession as “LOST PACKAGE IN POSSESSION” and “LOST PACKAGE” when you have the parents looking for a child. DO NOT UTILIZE NAMES OVER RADIO.
Medical Emergency – Flag down the nearest Security Guard or your Lead. DO NOT call 911.
Important Golden Rule: If you do not know the answer to a question, ask your Lead or politely direct the attendee to the Info Booth, Customer Service or provide them directions on how to download the app and visit our website.