GENERAL CREW (GREETERS TICKETING HALL)
Job Title: ENTRANCE GREETER (TICKETING HALL)
Job Location: Ticketing Hall
- Responsible for directing attendees in the ticketing hall (pre-purchased tickets / Buy tickets) or to FAN EXPO HQ (Will Call/ Customer Service/ADA Desk, etc.)
- Redirect attendees with special needs to ADA line for faster service
- Work with Ticketing Hall Lead to monitor ticketing lines and maintain flow
- Advance Ticketing – for people who bought their ticket online and have a bar code to redeem for a wristband.
- Box Office / Buy Tickets – for people who have not purchased a ticket yet.
FAN EXPO HQ:
Will Call – this is the term for people who have tickets left for them to pick up.
ADA Services – for anyone that requires special assistance. Services here include admission sales, wristband pick up, and medical companion pass processing.
Badge Pick-Up – Staff, Crew, Exhibitor, Press, and Guest
Customer Service – Attendee concerns, ticketing issues, etc.
LOCATIONS TO KNOW:
- INFO BOOTH(S) AND/OR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- NEAREST PUBLIC RESTROOM
- NEAREST ATM
- FIRST AID LOCATION(S)
- FOOD COURT
- VIP & ULTIMATE LOUNGES
- PRE-PURCHASE MERCHANDISE PICK UP
Lost Child / Found Parent – Whether a child is lost, or a parent is looking for their child, please work with your Lead to bring the child or parents to the Show Office or nearest Information Booth. Once there, have someone with a radio alert Security of the situation and your location. When utilizing a radio, please refer to a child you have in your possession as “LOST PACKAGE IN POSSESSION” and “LOST PACKAGE” when you have the parents looking for a child. DO NOT UTILIZE NAMES OVER RADIO.
Important Golden Rule: If you do not know the answer to a question, ask your Lead or politely direct the attendee to the Info Booth, Customer Service or provide them directions on how to download the app and visit our website.