COMIC GUEST CREW
Job Title: COMIC GUEST CREW
Job Location: Exhibit Hall
- Monitor Guest Comic area, by walking up and down aisles.
- Monitor Pro Comic autograph lines
- Assist guest artists with tasks such as covering their signing table during breaks as directed from the Pro Comic Team Lead.
- Deliver lunches to specified Comic Guests based on direction from Pro Comic Team Lead.
FAN EXPO HQ:
- ADA Services
- Customer Service/Will Call
- Badge Pick-Up – Staff, Crew, Exhibitor, Press, and Guest
LOCATIONS TO KNOW:
- INFO BOOTH(S) AND/OR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- NEAREST PUBLIC RESTROOM
- NEAREST ATM
- FIRST AID LOCATION(S)
- FOOD COURT
- COMIC GREEN ROOM
Lost Child / Found Parent – Whether a child is lost, or a parent is looking for their child, please work with your Lead to bring the child or parents to the Show Office or nearest Information Booth. Once there, have someone with a radio alert Security of the situation and your location. When utilizing a radio, please refer to a child you have in your possession as “LOST PACKAGE IN POSSESSION” and “LOST PACKAGE” when you have the parents looking for a child. DO NOT UTILIZE NAMES OVER RADIO.
Medical Emergency – Flag down the nearest Security Guard or your Lead. DO NOT call 911.
Important Golden Rule: If you do not know the answer to a question, ask your Lead or politely direct the attendee to the Info Booth, Customer Service or provide them directions on how to download the app and visit our website.