CASHIER PRE-PURCHASED TICKETS
Job Title: CASHIER – PRE-PURCHASED TICKETS
Job Location: TICKETING HALL
- Redeem tickets bought online (advance ticketing) by scanning bar code on confirmation email
- Hand out relevant badges and/or wristbands.
- Attendees will affix the wristband themselves. Do not slow down your line by putting wristband on the attendees.
- Connect with the Box Office Manager with any ticketing issues or questions.
- Smile and be courteous to all attendees.
FAN EXPO HQ:
- ADA Services
- Customer Service/Will Call
- Badge Pick-Up – Staff, Crew, Exhibitor, Press, and Guest
LOCATIONS TO KNOW:
- INFO BOOTH(S) AND/OR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- NEAREST PUBLIC RESTROOM
- NEAREST ATM
- FIRST AID LOCATION(S)
- FOOD COURT
- VIP & ULTIMATE LOUNGES
- PRE-PURCHASE MERCHANDISE PICK UP
Lost Child / Found Parent – Whether a child is lost, or a parent is looking for their child, please work with your Lead to bring the child or parents to the Show Office or nearest Information Booth. Once there, have someone with a radio alert Security of the situation and your location. When utilizing a radio, please refer to a child you have in your possession as “LOST PACKAGE IN POSSESSION” and “LOST PACKAGE” when you have the parents looking for a child. DO NOT UTILIZE NAMES OVER RADIO.
Medical Emergency – Flag down the nearest Security Guard or your Lead. DO NOT call 911.
Important Golden Rule: If you do not know the answer to a question, ask your Lead or politely direct the attendee to the Info Booth, Customer Service or provide them directions on how to download the app and visit our website.