AUTOGRAPH HALL LINES
No Crew member “owns” their position at a certain Guest line. You may be moved around to different lines based on fan-demand and guest schedules.
Job Title: AUTOGRAPH HALL – LINE CONTROL CREW
Job Location: Celebrity Autograph Area
- Process and control the movement of line as directed
- Advise attendees on pricing and to have cash ready
- Take direction from Guest/Agent/Handler on specific requests and relay to attendees in line
- Allow VIP Passholders when escorted by a VIP Concierge to jump to the front of the line. Cannot jump in front of other VIPs
- ADA – Attendees are invited to have a member of their party stand in line for them while awaiting their turn
- Be flexible – you may be moved to different lines and from front of line to back of line
- Work with the Autograph Area & Lines Lead for any questions or concerns
- Smile and be courteous to Guests, Handlers, Agents, and attendees
ADA: Attendees are invited to have a member of their party stand in line for them while awaiting their turn.
LOCATIONS TO KNOW:
- INFO BOOTH(S) AND/OR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- NEAREST PUBLIC RESTROOM
- NEAREST ATM
- FIRST AID LOCATION(S)
- FOOD COURT
Lost Child / Found Parent – Whether a child is lost, or a parent is looking for their child, please work with your Lead to bring the child or parents to the Show Office or nearest Information Booth. Once there, have someone with a radio alert Security of the situation and your location. When utilizing a radio, please refer to a child you have in your possession as “LOST PACKAGE IN POSSESSION” and “LOST PACKAGE” when you have the parents looking for a child. DO NOT UTILIZE NAMES OVER RADIO.
Important Golden Rule: If you do not know the answer to a question, ask your Lead or politely direct the attendee to the Info Booth, Customer Service or provide them directions on how to download the app and visit our website.