ADA DESK CREW
Job Title: ACCESSILBITY DESK CASHIER
Job Location: FAN EXPO HQ ADA Desk
- Remain seated at ADA desk.
- Redeem Pre-Purchased Tickets and Sell tickets to those with ADA needs.
- Provide and Track companion pass/sticker to those who are accompanying an attendee requiring assistance. Explain benefits and conditions.
- Assist with complaints about ADA issues onsite at show, calling in HQ Manager as required
- Smile and be courteous to all attendees.
TERMS TO KNOW:
Will Call – this is the term for people who have tickets left for them to pick up.
ADA Services – for anyone with medical or mobility issues. Services here include admission sales, wristband pick up, and medical companion pass processing.
Badge Pick Up – Staff, Press, Crew, Exhibitor and Guests
LOCATIONS TO KNOW:
- INFO BOOTH(S) AND/OR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- NEAREST PUBLIC RESTROOM
- NEAREST ATM
- FIRST AID LOCATION(S)
- FOOD COURT
- PRE-PURCHASE MERCHANDISE PICK UP
Lost Child / Found Parent – Whether a child is lost, or a parent is looking for their child, please work with your Lead to bring the child or parents to the Show Office or nearest Information Booth. Once there, have someone with a radio alert Security of the situation and your location. When utilizing a radio, please refer to a child you have in your possession as “LOST PACKAGE IN POSSESSION” and “LOST PACKAGE” when you have the parents looking for a child. DO NOT UTILIZE NAMES OVER RADIO.
Important Golden Rule: If you do not know the answer to a question, ask your Lead or politely direct the attendee to the Info Booth, Customer Service or provide them directions on how to download the app and visit our website.