ACTIVATION ZONE CREW
Job Title: BADGE ACTIVATION SUPPORT CREW
Job Location: Miscellaneous Locations
- Utilize provided equipment to help fans activate their badges once purchased or picked up.
- Work with Ticketing Hall Lead on any device issues or badge activating problems
- Provide direction for attendees to utilize QR codes and signage directions to activate their badges
- Let Ticketing Hall Lead and/or Staffing Supervisor know if any back-up occurs to get more assistance in the area.
- Answer questions including but not limited to giving directions, relaying scheduling changes, and helping fans to find specific booths, guests, and panels
- Smile and be courteous to all Attendees, Exhibitors, Guests, and Staff.
FAN EXPO HQ:
- ADA Services
- Customer Service/Will Call
- Badge Pick-Up – Staff, Crew, Exhibitor, Press, and Guest
LOCATIONS TO KNOW:
- INFO BOOTH(S) AND/OR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- NEAREST PUBLIC RESTROOM
- FIRST AID LOCATION(S)
- FOOD COURT
- VIP & ULTIMATE LOUNGES
- PRE-PURCHASE MERCHANDISE PICK UP
Lost Child / Found Parent – Whether a child is lost, or a parent is looking for their child, please work with your Lead to bring the child or parents to the Show Office or nearest Information Booth. Once there, have someone with a radio alert Security of the situation and your location. When utilizing a radio, please refer to a child you have in your possession as “LOST PACKAGE IN POSSESSION” and “LOST PACKAGE” when you have the parents looking for a child. DO NOT UTILIZE NAMES OVER RADIO.
Medical Emergency – Flag down the nearest Security Guard or your Lead. DO NOT call 911.
Important Golden Rule: If you do not know the answer to a question, ask your Lead or politely direct the attendee to the Info Booth, Customer Service or provide them directions on how to download the app and visit our website.