FAN EXPO San Francisco’s media team is standing by to assist you with your enquiry. Please contact them directly for these and other enquiries relating to media coverage:
- Background information about FAN EXPO San Francisco
- Interview requests with FAN EXPO San Francisco spokespersons
- Interview requests with FAN EXPO San Francisco guests and partners
- Image and B-roll requests
- For media questions, contact our Public Relations team: FANEXPOSFPR@glodownead.com
Check back in soon for Media Accreditation applications
PRESS PASSES WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING MEDIA OUTLETS:
(A) PRINT MEDIA: Print Media includes local newspapers, national newspapers, college newspapers, magazines, etc.
(B) TELEVISION & RADIO: TV & Radio include AM, FM, Satellite, Local TV, and National TV.
(C) ONLINE PRESS: Passes for Online Press will be issued on a limited basis making it difficult to grant passes to everyone who makes a request. In order to be considered for credentials you must meet the following criteria:
- The website you write for must have been active on the web for at least two years.
- Must have original content updated at least weekly.
- Must appear on at least page two of a Google search for your site.
- Must demonstrate that your reach/following is significant and/or growing. Please include verifiable UMV and/or links to social media pages (Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter, TikTok or Instagram).
Online Press is limited to two passes per web outlet, and both pass holders must work for the website in question and have verifiable credentials.
NOTE: If you are not approved for press credentials, you may still purchase a ticket to the show and report on the show that way. As well, having a press badge does not guarantee any interviews. All interviews with celebrity guests must be organized via the press team.