Media Accreditation And On-Site Media
5 Important Rules for On-Site Media at EDMONTON EXPO
Media Passes must be worn at all times. Respect the responsibility of this pass: follow the rules and ask the on-site Media Team if you have any questions or concerns about your access or activities on-site.
Press & Media FAQ
Popular questions and answers about covering EDMONTON EXPO before, during, and after the show.
Projects for commercial use must be pre-approved by the EDMONTON EXPO Media Team and will require Media Accreditation while on site. Commercial cameras operating without approval from the Media Team are prohibited and may not be granted access.
If you’re planning to shoot for non-commercial use, please respect the following rules for filming on site:
- Always ask permission before photographing or filming anyone, including other attendees.
- On-camera interviews with EDMONTON EXPO Guests are not permitted without media accreditation and arrangement via the Media Team.
- Cameras are not permitted to set up in a fixed position.
- When photographing EDMONTON EXPO guests, please keep a distance of no less than 12 feet.
- Recording panels or other programming is prohibited.
- Stationary lighting, or large obstructive light boxes are not allowed.
- Pole mounted lights are not allowed.
- The use of selfie sticks is not allowed anywhere onsite.
If you do have any issues while on-site, please ask to be directed to the Media Team table for assistance. We’re there to help and do our best to make sure you have a great time capturing your experience at EDMONTON EXPO!