Media Accreditation & On-Site Media
5 Important Rules for On-Site Media at Toronto Comicon
Press Passes must be worn at all times. Respect the responsibility of this pass: follow the rules and ask the on-site Media Team if you have any questions or concerns about your access or activities on-site.
Press & Media FAQ
Projects for commercial use must be pre-approved by the Media Team, and will require media accreditation while on-site. Commercial cameras operating without approval from the Media Team are prohibited and may not be granted access.
If you’re planning to shoot for non-commercial use, please respect the following rules for filming on site:
- Always ask permission before photographing or filming anyone, including other attendees.
- On-camera interviews with Guests are not permitted without media accreditation and arrangement via the Media Team.
- Cameras are not permitted to set up in a fixed position.
- When photographing Toronto Comicon Guests, please keep a distance of no less than 12 feet.
- Recording panels or other programming is prohibited.
- Stationary lighting, or large obstructive lightboxes are not allowed.
- Pole mounted lights are not allowed.
- The use of selfie sticks is not allowed anywhere on-site.
If you do have any issues while on-site, please ask to be directed to the Media Team table for assistance. We’ll be there to help, and do our best to make sure you have a great time capturing your experience at Toronto Comicon!