Toronto Comicon’s media team is standing by to assist you with your enquiry. Please contact them directly for these and other enquiries relating to media coverage:
- Background information about Toronto Comicon
- Interview requests with Toronto Comicon spokespersons
- Interview requests with Toronto Comicon guests and partners
- Image and B-roll requests
For media questions, contact Touchwood Public Relations:
416-593-0777 ext. 210
Click here to view our branding and usage guidelines.
Media Accreditation & On-Site Media
Media accreditation and services are provided to media on assignment to cover Toronto Comicon. Due to the demand for tickets, the number of Press Passes available is limited and we are not able to approve every request. Notice of application status will be emailed to applicants no later than one week before the event, or before public tickets sell out. Be sure to review the guidelines for on-site media below before applying and refer to the FAQ if you have any questions. If you require additional support: email@example.com
Media Accreditation for 2021 opens three months before the show.
5 Important Rules for On-Site Media at Toronto Comicon
Press Passes must be worn at all times. Respect the responsibility of this pass: follow the rules and ask the on-site Media Team if you have any questions or concerns about your access or activities on-site.
Press & Media FAQ
Projects for commercial use must be pre-approved by the Media Team, and will require media accreditation while on-site. Commercial cameras operating without approval from the Media Team are prohibited and may not be granted access.
If you’re planning to shoot for non-commercial use, please respect the following rules for filming on site:
- Always ask permission before photographing or filming anyone, including other attendees.
- On-camera interviews with Guests are not permitted without media accreditation and arrangement via the Media Team.
- Cameras are not permitted to set up in a fixed position.
- When photographing Toronto Comicon Guests, please keep a distance of no less than 12 feet.
- Recording panels or other programming is prohibited.
- Stationary lighting, or large obstructive lightboxes are not allowed.
- Pole mounted lights are not allowed.
- The use of selfie sticks is not allowed anywhere on-site.
If you do have any issues while on-site, please ask to be directed to the Media Team table for assistance. We’ll be there to help, and do our best to make sure you have a great time capturing your experience at Toronto Comicon!