Media Accreditation And On-Site Media
Thank you for your interest in CALGARY EXPO: LIMITED EDITION. We are grateful for the support of the media to help us share the news of our event around the world. Our media team is standing by to assist you with your inquiry.
5 IMPORTANT RULES FOR ON-SITE MEDIA AT CALGARY EXPO: LIMITED EDITION
Media Passes must be worn at all times. Respect the responsibility of this pass: follow the rules and ask the on-site media team if you have any questions or concerns about your access or activities on-site.
Press & Media FAQ
Popular questions and answers about covering CALGARY EXPO: LIMITED EDITION before, during, and after the show.
Official projects for commercial use must be pre-approved by the CALGARY EXPO: LIMITED EDITION Media Team and will require Media Accreditation while on-site. Commercial cameras operating without approval from the Media Team (and, if necessary, granted Media Passes) are prohibited and may not be granted access.
If you’re planning to shoot for non-commercial use, please respect the following rules for filming on-site:
- Always ask permission before photographing or filming anyone, including other attendees.
- On-camera interviews with CALGARY EXPO: LIMITED EDITION Guests are not permitted without media accreditation and arrangement via the Media Team.
- Cameras are not permitted to set up in a fixed position.
- When photographing CALGARY EXPO: LIMITED EDITION Guests, please keep a distance of no less than 12 feet.
- Recording panels or other programming is prohibited.
If you do have any issues while on-site, please visit an Information Booth, and ask to be directed to the Media Team table for assistance. We’re there to help, and do our best to make sure you have a great time capturing your experience at the CALGARY EXPO: LIMITED EDITION!