Register for the contest via the link at the bottom of the page. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Stage Name (Name to be announced on stage)
- Your Cosplay Character(s)
- Where the Character(s) is from
- A single paragraph description of how you made your costume(s) (please note that we do need an actual description of the cosplay’s creation and will be part of our determination on which entrants will make it into the contest).
- Photo of the character(s) that is being cosplayed
- Photo of the costume’s current progress
Please note that registration does NOT guarantee a spot in the Cosplay Craftsmanship Cup.
There will be no on-site registration for the Cosplay Craftsmanship Cup.
Entrant numbers for this year’s competition will be capped at 45 (15 entrants per division).
Competitors will be selected by the contest organizers based on current progress of prospective contestant’s costume (s). Costumes do not have to be completed at the time of entry.
Once pre-registration has closed, prospective contestants will be informed if they have qualified for the contest. A wait list will be available for those who missed pre-registration or did not initially qualify.